Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The Start of BECC PSG

Good afternoon, everyone!

Wow!  What a journey we have started.  Over the past couple of weeks, I've been in touch with nearly everyone indicating interest in helping out with PSG as a leader of some sort or a volunteer.  Frankly, I'm just in awe of the support.  Those preschoolers have amazing parents.

I've also learned a few things.  After making calls and being referred to one person after another, I found a binder at Brownsburg East Middle school detailing their journey to becoming an up and running PSG.  What this means for us is we will have to be patient while I find an attorney to help us get a Certificate of Incorporation, Employer Identification Number, Indiana Not For Profit Sales Tax Exemption and a 501(c)(3).  So, if any of you have attorney friends who can help us, please do not hesitate to contact me.

For those of you who have been appointed to an office or committee chairs, I would like you to start working on ideas and documenting everything.  I too would like to build a binder to pass onto the next generation of the BECC PSG.  This information will also help me to complete the writing of our by laws.  And, when we get everything in place, we will be ready to hit the ground running and having some fun!

Thank you all so very much for your participation.  I look forward to working with you all!

Janet Moser
BECC PSG President

No comments:

Post a Comment