Friday, September 27, 2013

Room Parents and Volunteers

 
 
 
Hi. I hope everyone's week is going well. For all of the room parents, please send me the days your children attend school. Since the teachers have different children on different days, we will need to accommodate so that all the children have an opportunity to enjoy the festivities. Considering this, there will be parties on two days for each teacher and I will likely need some more volunteers. If I know what days your children attend it will help me see where we are going to need the extra help. If you are willing to help with more than your child's class room, please let me know that as well. Also, if you are ready to start planning with your child's teacher feel free to do so directly with the teacher.

I also still do not have any volunteers for October 1 and 2 in the PM to help with the Lions Club vision screenings. If anyone is interested please let me know. The workroom could use some volunteers especially in the months of November and December.

I would also like to remind everyone that each volunteer will need to have a background check submitted to central office. Just fill out the questionnaire and take it to the central office with a photo ID. Turn around is very quick but all volunteers must have one.

I would like to thank everyone who is pitching in and helping in anyway. I know everyone's lives are busy and your efforts are much appreciated.

Best Regards,
DeVanna

No comments:

Post a Comment